Wednesday, October 17, 2012

PATTERN PYRAMID WINNER!


Just in case i got a late entry right before midnight on monday (and with all of the different time zones…), I decided to hold off and do the drawing tuesday night.

I really wanted to do something creative, like write the names on pieces of paper, fold them into tiny paper airplanes, and whichever flies the farthest is the winner… or having an adorable puppy select the winner… 

well i just put all of the names in a bucket.




and then my husband walks in and says "What are you up to?" 

What, it's not normal to be sitting on the floor taking a photo of a bucket full of scraps of paper? 

"You're just in time to draw a winner for the pattern pyramid!" i said.

"A pattern what?"

So he drew the winner and the winner is…




tropicalthreads, congratulations! once i get your address, the pyramid will be headed your way! now everyone go stalk her blog til it arrives.

thank you to everyone who participated, and thank you for checking out my blog! i hope you'll stop back by from time to time, and i'm planning to do another giveaway in the future. happy sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I welcome any advice, insights, witty remarks, snarky comebacks, commiserations or just a quick hello. I'd love to check out your blog as well, so let me know where you're posting. Happy sewing!